ARK Survival Evolved PS4 and Xbox One: MAJOR update release … – Express.co.uk
Studio Wildcard have revealed more on the upcoming ARK Primitive mod updates and content that will soon be released.
“In the next update you can expect to see Primitive+ updated to be in line with the current ARK version in terms of content and gameplay,” Wildcard confirms.
“There will also be some new content in the next patch that I’ve been working on. Going forward, there will be a monthly update that adds new content and refines things that already exist. The last patch will contain only balance changes and bug fixes.
“I don’t want to leave you out of the loop on what’s in store for the future, so without further ado, the tentative 1.4 patch list scheduled for 1/15.
“Keep in mind this will not include the bug fixes that will be included (I’ll be sure to update the patch notes to include bug fixes as we near closer to the patch date).”
Primitive Plus 1.4 Patch Notes:
- Compound Bow – Increased accuracy / More damage
- New Lumber Structure Tier – New Windows/Doors
- New Brick/Concrete Tier
- Advanced Workbench – Reduces the overall cost (resources) of items crafted
- Yurt – A tent that you may drop and pick up which also allows for structure placement
- Cooking Recipes
- Memory usage reduced / texture optimisation
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.