Afterglow AP.1 Controller for PS3 – Blue
- Color coded circuit board and LED lighting system
- Three modes of AFTERGLOW lighting for any mood: on, off, and vibration
- Refined analog stick location for competitive advantage on the Playstation 3
- Available in three striking colors: green, blue, and red
- L2 and R2 triggers modeled upon PDP's popular REAL TRIGGERS add-ons for PS3 controllers
The AFTERGLOW family of controllers breaks new ground in form, features, and radiant aesthetics, delivering gamers an experience sure to have them glowing. The appearance of the AFTERGLOW controllers is defined by clear a polycarbonate body plastic, within which red, blue, or green circuit boards and components reside. Amplifying the theme, multitudes of LEDs within the controllers glow in hues matching the circuit board color. The result is a truly vibrant glow in both light and dark gaming situations. The AFTERGLOW AP.1 for the PS3 features L2 and R2 triggers modeled upon PDP’s popular REAL TRIGGERS add-ons for PS3 controllers. It also provides a refined analog stick location similar to the Xbox 360 style analog stick placement for FPS advantage with an ergonomically modeled grip built for comfort and competition. Each AFTERGLOW controller allows the player to adjust the LED settings to: on, off, or vibration (activates when controller rumble motors spin).
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5 x 3 inches; 0.46 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.46 pounds
- ASIN: B003IU01LC
- Item model number: PL-6302B
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.