Sony Playstation 2 PS2 Controller to USB Adapter Converter for PS3 & Windows PC
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $4.99
- Amount Saved: $3.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Use your PlayStation 2 controllers on the PlayStation 3 console or a computer desk top or laptop | Supports dual shock vibration
- Simply connect PS2 controller to the adapter, then plug the other end of the adapter into an available USB port on your PS3 or PC
- Compatible with: Original PS/PS2 Controllers, PS3 console, and desktops/laptops with an USB Port
- Length: 18" / 45.72cm; Does not provide the motion sensing capability featured on PS3's SIXAXIS wireless controller.
- May not be compatible with all PS3 games due to Sixaxis function and PS button on PS3 controllers
You want to play your Playstation 3 with your friend, but PS3 controllers are expensive. However, PS2 controllers are not, and this converter cord costs about as much as a candy bar. Pretty sweet, huh? Recycle your PS2 controllers or buy them at discount prices, and use them as PS3 controllers, with an assist from this USB converter cord. Thanks to this adapter, you don't have to pay a hefty price to be a good friend.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3.3 x 0.2 inches; 0.02 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.02 pounds
- ASIN: B0096PSFBG
- Item model number: HDE-H09
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Write a Reply or Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.